You can edit the all the RTF text with the ControlDraw RTF text editor.
RTF text is used for the Page Details, the Overview and Description text and the Class Text
This is accessed from File RTF Editor in the main menu or from buttons on the Diagram details and Project details forms.
The RTF text editor Supports
· Font name, size & colour.
· Bold, italic, underline, strike-out, super & subscript text.
· Page breaks (visible text that is replaced by a break when printed)
· Indents, tabs, Left, right, centre & bulleted paragraphs
RTF text editor does not support:
· Drag & drop editing
· Line & paragraph spacing
· Tables (you can use tabulated columns)
Ctrl-Shift-> Enlarges the selected text and Ctrl-Shift-< makes it smaller